• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
A neighbor in my hometown spent his last years in prison because, he booby trapped his farm. When the cops raided him, he gave them a map and told them to follow it exactly. One didn't listen.
I hate that. The only reason a person can’t booby trap their home is so the Govt can trespass without fear of harm....

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Y'all see this?

giphy.gif

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I hate that. The only reason a person can’t booby trap their home is so the Govt can trespass without fear of harm....
The only way you get away with it is if they are animal traps and you say you are using them for varmits and such. But if you come out and say yeah their booby traps then your in some time out trouble potentially

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Dang that’s awful
A buddy of mine and I used to fish at his pond. Every Saturday in the summers, he would hand us a trail map, and it would change quite frequently. "Pee on the trail, do NOT go off trail." He was a Vietnam vet, grew a little bit of weed for himself, hated the government. But was never an anarchist. Another farmer in the area had it out for him, and got the cops called in. Small towns man.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
A buddy of mine and I used to fish at his pond. Every Saturday in the summers, he would hand us a trail map, and it would change quite frequently. "Pee on the trail, do NOT go off trail." He was a Vietnam vet, grew a little bit of weed for himself, hated the government. But was never an anarchist. Another farmer in the area had it out for him, and got the cops called in. Small towns man.
That’s kind of awesome lol sorry