• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Is it better to have a 10x scope but its FFP or a 20x scope but SFP
Totally depends on your purpose for the scope.
I like FFP, generally speaking, but IIRC some folks still like SFP because they don’t like the reticle getting bigger and blocking part of their view of the target.

I think for shorter ranges the SFP has some followers still because you can see the hash marks better on lower power, where the FFP makes the reticle a bit too small to read quickly

On an LPVO it can be a good and bad thing - depending on your reticle. I remember @Laufen showing me his 1-8 ATACR and at 1x it was essentially a red dot. Dial it up to 6 or 8 and suddenly that tiny red dot turned into a lit reticle with a bunch of nice little hash marks. Great scope, IMHO.
Not all illuminated LPVOs are that well lit in bright light.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I am liking Eotechs and donuts of death more and more.
Wonder if there is a place to get 5 or 6 of them and get a price break?

giphy.gif

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
All I’ve done today was get a oil change on the work van, which was a headache. You’d think everyone would be slow, nope took me forever to find a shop that would not only fit my work van but take me in right away
People are figuring out"essential"things that will get them out & about, like oil changes. People who can't change a light bulb are going to home Depot to get stuff to remodel their whole damn bathroom just so they can go somewhere.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
People are figuring out"essential"things that will get them out & about, like oil changes. People who can't change a light bulb are going to home Depot to get stuff to remodel their whole damn bathroom just so they can go somewhere.
Then get us to fix it all in a few weeks. God willing