Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The ACE is still nice, but 2 things:

• The folding stock is so stiff you have to sit the rifle on the ground to depress the mechanism enough to collapse the thing
  • My dust cover is so tight you have to vise the rifle (via the magazine) and bang on it with a rubber mallet to get it to seat. It's also awkward in how you have to do it (put the cover into the rear section, then rack the rifle). You can't slap it like a regular AK to get the dust cover on.
I was messing with mine yesterday and about threw it against the wall. Still Gucci AF though.
Did ya put your man pants on first?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
The ACE is still nice, but 2 things:

• The folding stock is so stiff you have to sit the rifle on the ground to depress the mechanism enough to collapse the thing
  • My dust cover is so tight you have to vise the rifle (via the magazine) and bang on it with a rubber mallet to get it to seat. It's also awkward in how you have to do it (put the cover into the rear section, then rack the rifle). You can't slap it like a regular AK to get the dust cover on.
I was messing with mine yesterday and about threw it against the wall. Still Gucci AF though.
Stock is tight, but it is manageable. I found a way to hold rifle and stock in both hands and work them both and fold.
I used a mallet once. Now I seat the front of the dust cover and slap the back of it with the edge of my hand. Then rack the BCG.
But I have been shooting Ace pistol almost exclusively for 2 years. I drag other AKs out only for someone else to shoot.

How much do you want for your POS ACE? I will give you $1200. You will make $200 on the used gun.

Last edited:

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
What part do you disagree with?
Hitched to cankle loving girls. Sounds like lack of condom use.
I sampled a lot back in my thirty’s after my first marriage. And the left leaning wackos were easy. Extremely easy.

You said "best".

"Easy" and "best" are not always the same. Sometimes they are, sometimes the Christian, conservative decent acting chick is waaaay more fun than the dumbass with a revolving door on her bedroom. You never know who the pervert is, and sometimes it'll surprise you.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Btw I’ve never really been a hit it and quit it type so my experience is limited. But from what little I know, older ladies are where it’s at.
First you think it's less of the bullshit, but then you find out it's the same crazy ass bullshit with way more baggage/mileage.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
@Balthaz , I see you got a pm in to the guy

I'm down for a couple Chinese mags if somebody is going on our behalf. Too far for me
@Balthaz , I see you got a pm in to the guy

I'm down for a couple Chinese mags if somebody is going on our behalf. Too far for me

Ha. Just looked up where Loganville was. Actually not far from me if we're gonna do group buy

Georgia geography. Gets me every time