lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
You said "best".

"Easy" and "best" are not always the same. Sometimes they are, sometimes the Christian, conservative decent acting chick is waaaay more fun than the dumbass with a revolving door on her bedroom. You never know who the pervert is, and sometimes it'll surprise you.

Ah. When I referred to best, I simply meant early to mid 30’s women. By then most of them have lost their inhibitions and knew how to have a good time in the bedroom. AND, they were still hot, with tits that don’t sag.

The rest was just about some being easier than others.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Btw I’ve never really been a hit it and quit it type so my experience is limited. But from what little I know, older ladies are where it’s at.

Define “older”
I used to like “older” ladies, but I was in my 20’s and 30’s when I did. I’m mid fifties now and “older”ladies has lost its appeal.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Stock is tight, but it is manageable. I found a way to hold rifle and stock in both hands and work them both and fold.
I used a mallet once. Now I seat the front of the dust cover and slap the back of it with the edge of my hand. Then rack the BCG.
But I have been shooting Ace pistol almost exclusevly for 3 years. I drag other AKs out only for someone else to shoot.

How much do you want for your POS ACE? I will give you $1200. You will make $200 on the used gun.

I've heard if you shoot your guns, they can loosen up some. I don't want to risk it though.