lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
100% disagree.
A guy should not stick his dick into an animal that hates him.

I know too many guys that got hitched to Hillary loving, anti gun twats because they had no dick control.

And as a young man I sampled a lot of shit, R or D don't matter....it's like flipping a coin.

What part do you disagree with?
Hitched to cankle loving girls. Sounds like lack of condom use.
I sampled a lot back in my thirty’s after my first marriage. And the left leaning wackos were easy. Extremely easy.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
$21 Chinese two ribs

PM sent and no reply guess all are gone.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
No BHO with OG Galil mags. It is a function of the Stanag mag.
I forgot that 5.56 Galil ACE does not have a separate metal mag release. Yea. You would have to rivet it in. Maybe one of the KK builders coild help?

Not entirely true. The bolt catch still works with OG Galil mags, but has to be modified a bit so it doesn't tilt cartridges out of a loaded mag.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Products are fine it’s kind of hard to fuck up a .22lr k baffle suppressor. But disappearing after his political run then pretending like his company was up and running but leaving no information for customers or product support for dealers no warranty work then his aggressive posse acting like it was the consumers fault for doing something wrong left a bad taste in my mouth

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
And not for a few months. Like years. For years people couldn’t get in touch who had incorrect threads and couldn’t even use their can stuff like that. Just straight ghosted

I heard everything from
“He’s investing in hemp”
To “he’s licking his wounds”
“He’s upgrading his facilities”
“His wife took everything”

just internet rumor after rumor and if you asked over on ODT you’d get that exact response “he’s a good dude”

Wtf does that have to do with anything other than in relationship to how you’re running your business right now? None of those people were asking if he was cool to drink a beer with, they needed product support

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Products are fine it’s kind of hard to fuck up a .22lr k baffle suppressor. But disappearing after his political run then pretending like his company was up and running but leaving no information for customers or product support for dealers no warranty work then his aggressive posse acting like it was the consumers fault for doing something wrong left a bad taste in my mouth
My thoughts are if you’re needing warranty work the product ain’t all that great? I understand anything man made can be destroyed but if you have a lot of people needing warranty work....is the product actually good? I understand maintenance work but when I think warranty I think something messed up. Just my thoughts I have no experience with Dobbs

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
And not for a few months. Like years. For years people couldn’t get in touch who had incorrect threads and couldn’t even use their can stuff like that. Just straight ghosted

I heard everything from
“He’s investing in hemp”
To “he’s licking his wounds”
“He’s upgrading his facilities”
“His wife took everything”

just internet rumor after rumor and if you asked over on ODT you’d get that exact response “he’s a good dude”

Wtf does that have to do with anything other than in relationship to how you’re running your business right now? None of those people were asking if he was cool to drink a beer with, they needed product support
Business is business. He’s probably to shame to let it be known he’s out of the game? Hell if I know I’m just throwing ideas out there.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Dobbs can be a good guy and a shitty business owner/operator at the same time. If he's a good guy that's fine, we can chop it up, but if you're a shitty business owner just don't expect me to support your ass by dealing with your business just because you're a cool person. If you like him and want to deal with him, that's fine, just know what you're getting yourself into. If you don't that's fine too, I really don't give a shit. He's not the only show in town.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Dobbs can be a good guy and a shitty business owner/operator at the same time. If he's a good guy that's fine, we can chop it up, but if you're a shitty business owner just don't expect me to support your ass by dealing with your business just because you're a cool person. If you like him and want to deal with him, that's fine, just know what you're getting yourself into. If you don't that's fine too, I really don't give a shit. He's not the only show in town.
Agreed.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
INVEST IN SHEMP