Damn, same dude selling Norinco ammo. Must be afraid of wuflu

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
He a good dude but dang i was hoping to see that or a update on warranty work. Talking about how he never got online to see about what all the commotion was, smh.
Yeah man I’ve read horror story after horror story of people trying to get a hold of him for warranty work, or locked up cans, or dicked up threads. He straight GHOSTS all his customers then acts like if you were cool enough you got in touch with him. Where was he during this time of abandoning his product and leaving his customer in the dirt? He was on a self righteous no internet campaign against himself, building houses and making gardens. Selling hot tubs.

This is all fine but fucking man the fuck up and tell everyone business is shut down too bad so sad. For someone who acts like a bad mother fucker he sure does shy away from responsibility and confrontation quick. It’ll still bite him in the ass because literally I still know people who have waited 1.6 years to have him fix their shit and their not giving up and they’re even more pissed.

little extra? We’ve had 10-12 of his cans at our shop for the last 2 years since he’s disappeared like some exotic rockstar and I’ve literally told everyone who’s wanted to buy one that he’s out of business, left customers hanging, and it’s old technology plus the heaviest .22 can you’ve ever felt. On top of that you’ll never get product support. They snark and walk away.

yeah fuck all that noise cool guy.

“oh btw I deleted every PM in here when I showed up just to extra remind you I don’t give a fuck about my customer or product”

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I must be out of the loop, was there a problem with his cans?
Yeah they weigh a million pounds and their company is non-existent and treats it’s customers like shit.
Bunch of them locked up, it happens but usually a rim fire company will offer service to unlock, had a couple with hole machined through their encaps From shallow machining, had some where threads were boogered up

It’s nothing crazy, it happens to any machining company, but most of them don’t run away and tell the customer we’re still
In business but won’t give you a way to contact us for 2 years. It’s not his cans, it’s the way he treats customers

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah they weigh a million pounds and their company is non-existent and treats it’s customers like shit.
Bunch of them locked up, it happens but usually a rim fire company will offer service to unlock, had a couple with hole machined through their encaps From shallow machining, had some where threads were boogered up

It’s nothing crazy, it happens to any machining company, but most of them don’t run away and tell the customer we’re still
In business but won’t give you a way to contact us for 2 years. It’s not his cans, it’s the way he treats customers
Well fuck I guess I missed all that on ODT. I seriously stayed in the classifieds and V1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
About every 2-3 months someone would start a thread “where is dobbs I need warranty work and his website is shut down numbers turned off won’t reply to letter mail”

then a fucking horde of his online buddies would should up with zero information like “he’ll be back don’t worry”

“have ya tried his email? He’s a good guy”

“well I heard he was taking a break”

Buncha worthless advice and defense from his band of online fanboys while real customers are just shit on.

selling these cans out of a FFL is a nightmare when customers come back asking about his dumbass

And dobbs outta his own mouth just said he hasn’t been on a computer in over a year cuz he needed a break. But felt no need to update any of this customers and STILL claims he’s not out of buiness

let it go dog, it’s over

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I saw a few guys who had legitimate concerns about his product ask for his whereabouts to get help and his online cheer squad literally ran them off of ODT like it was some heresy to ask for the almighty Dobbs. You only speak to Dobbs when he summons you!! (Which will be in about 2 years through a blanket comment on a gun trader forum)

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I saw a few guys who had legitimate concerns about his product ask for his whereabouts to get help and his online cheer squad literally ran them off of ODT like it was some heresy to ask for the almighty Dobbs. You only speak to Dobbs when he summons you!! (Which will be in about 2 years through a blanket comment on a gun trader forum)
Maybe customers should try smoke signals via campfire? Ole pioneers truck

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I talk this way about every company who’s left me out to dry before, or that I’ve seen leave customers out to dry. I don’t care how cool their owner is, or even if he was my friend, or if he’s super popular on the webzzz if his customers are mistreated I’ll call that shit. It’s business

my job at the gunshop is to spend your money for you, you want me to be that way lol

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
View attachment 78413

Hey older gals is where it’s at. Soft and thicc. Ain’t afraid to be nasty

worst thing is a prude hot chick. Queen of “I don’t do that” psshhh

The best is early to mid 30’s Democrats with questionable morals and daddy issues. Warning though, they want a ring on their finger.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
The best is early to mid 30’s Democrats with questionable morals and daddy issues. Warning though, they want a ring on their finger.

100% disagree.
A guy should not stick his dick into an animal that hates him.

I know too many guys that got hitched to Hillary loving, anti gun twats because they had no dick control.

And as a young man I sampled a lot of shit, R or D don't matter....it's like flipping a coin.