Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Wtf lolol no horn? Fuck you bish
All I can think of is a scene from an old Woody Allen movie. He's trying to get his girlfriend off & she's saying, "Close, so close" & then a police siren sounds outside & she can't cum because of the sound. He's like, "What am I supposed to do? Shut down all of NYC?" :twitch:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It’s funny how people with “extreme PTSD” and the need for “service animals” somehow find a way to be out in public in questionable locations all day long.

vets who claimed to have such bad PTSD that they dove under tables when a car backfired always seemed to find their way into the shooting range to let me know how sensitive they were....

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Driving related PTSD ain't no joke. It took years for me to be able to drive past freshly dug dirt on the side of the road work out reflexively swerving into the opposite side of the road.

Having your 7ton tossed like an empty beer can by daisy chained 155s will fuck you up.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I just use non-stick spray on the muffin pan and they come out easy. Works for biscuits, cornbread and muffins.
Well, this way there’s no cleanup on aisle 2.

I enjoy cooking, but really hate the cleaning up after.
This might be because when I cook, I clean at the same time. And I use as few dishes and utensils as possible. At the end, there’s maybe 4 things left to clean, and they’ve got food in them that’s left over.

But when others in the house cook, they destroy the whole fucking kitchen, then look at me and say “I cooked, can you clean??”

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Thoroughly is my advice

food poison survivor with food PTSD
Ok.
That’s settled.

So y’all answer me this:
Why do people cook sausage on high heat and burn the fuck out of it?????

I do mine slow and low, and it stays tender and juicy. Takes 30 min, but worth it.
image.jpg image.jpg

6 Rounds of sausage from a 1lb package ready to fire down the hatch!!!

I cook like I’m a fat man.