Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
Well, this way there’s no cleanup on aisle 2.

I enjoy cooking, but really hate the cleaning up after. This might be because when I cook, I clean at the same time. And I use as few dishes and utensils as possible. At the end, there’s maybe 4 things left to clean, and they’ve got food in them that’s left over. But when others in the house cook, they destroy the whole fucking kitchen, then look at me and say “I cooked, can you clean??”

With the spray a non-stick muffin pan cleans up very easily - just a quick wipe with the soapy dish cloth and rinse. For me the big benefit is the muffins are just ready to eat - no peeling off the paper wrapper and having 15% of the muffin stick to the paper. I have the paper cups, but just don't use them much anymore.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
With the spray a non-stick muffin pan cleans up very easily - just a quick wipe with the soapy dish cloth and rinse. For me the big benefit is the muffins are just ready to eat - no peeling of the paper wrapper and having 15% of the muffin stick to the paper. I have the paper cups, but just don't use them much anymore.
I’ve found I don’t use the cooking spray anymore. I got these little pump-up refillable cans and load em up with olive oil.
I just don’t like the taste of PAM or other cooking sprays.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I been hit by a good amount of IEDs too, never had a problem driving. That being said I never drove into one I was always riding in the turret or in the back looking for a MFer to roll on them kaboom. Never heard a car horn tho

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dismounted IEDs absolutely wrecked my entire unit and we’re something I delt with on a daily basis for a year straight. It was our greatest threat and a constant mind fuck. Came back home to America and never was afraid where I walked. my brain knows there aren’t Home made explosives buried all over the countryside in America so it was a non-issue for me. Maybe I’m lucky in that sense

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@FatAlbert has done a few things for me. Never done a restoration. All brand new when it gets to him

He restored this old Kimber for me. Gave it to my dad. It was all rusted before and looked like a 15 year old Kimber does with rusting and minor pitting all over.

IMG_20180711_170530_001.jpg

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
It’s funny how people with “extreme PTSD” and the need for “service animals” somehow find a way to be out in public in questionable locations all day long.

vets who claimed to have such bad PTSD that they dove under tables when a car backfired always seemed to find their way into the shooting range to let me know how sensitive they were....
Yeah.......when some dude feels the need to start telling me about the horrors of war and how he flinches every 4th of July I just look at him and say......"Eh, I don't give a shit".