Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Maaaaaan, fuck UPS. I have a package that is literally 5 miles from my house, and has been since midnight last night, but didn't get put on the delivery truck today for some reason. I can't just go pick it up today myself, I have to wait until they have tried to deliver it unsuccessfully before I can go get it from the hub. It doesn't require a signature though so I guess I just have to wait til Monday. I paid $25 extra for 2 day shipping though, and this was on Wednesday morning. Kinda pisses me off. This is why Amazon is the shit. At least I'd have it tomorrow with them.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
better jump on this "deal" quick!

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Maaaaaan, fuck UPS. I have a package that is literally 5 miles from my house, and has been since midnight last night, but didn't get put on the delivery truck today for some reason. I can't just go pick it up today myself, I have to wait until they have tried to deliver it unsuccessfully before I can go get it from the hub. It doesn't require a signature though so I guess I just have to wait til Monday. I paid $25 extra for 2 day shipping though, and this was on Wednesday morning. Kinda pisses me off. This is why Amazon is the shit. At least I'd have it tomorrow with them.

Yep. If you pay for Saturday delivery they won’t. Even if you pay for 2 day shipping. If day 2 falls on Saturday then fu.