• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Let’s just say I had someone looking to steal my trailer and grill. He proceeded to walk to between others houses and snoop. I kept eyes on him in my car the entire time and took pictures. Police let him go so he comes back to my house flicking me off and almost hit my car. I won’t count on police for shit I have video evidence of him in my driveway snooping around my house. He literally would stop at every house and just look around it. Part of me wants to file a report or something so if this bastard comes back around him but if they don’t feel the need to take one neither do I. Old me would’ve handled it on my own but I realize that gets me nowhere.

Stay safe fellas!

my parents had a similar situation, except the perp made it into the crawlspace and tool shed, cops did nothing.
Police are literally worthless and I have no use for them .

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Holy shit! I just checked my email from Krebs. IDK if it was you @Leadhoof or the sales lady I talked to, but whoever it was, thank you! That's like half of what even a standard enhanced safety costs! And I already got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number yesterday afternoon...

View attachment 77271

Can't take credit for that. I told her to charge you double and then lose it.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I was very,very impressed with how fast Krebs shipped my stuff. I want to say it was on it's way within 12 hours, and only because I placed the order in the late afternoon

I placed the order around 3:30 yesterday and USPS had it in their possession an hour and a half later.