• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The early 2000’s Cummins were solid.... anything new that dodge touches have electrical and tranny problems no one wants. Hot garbage w plush interiors
I had the holy grail. A 98 quad cab short bed 12v Cummins 4x4 with the 5 speed manual. It had 73,000 original miles on it. I still kick the shit outta myself for selling it. I made 5k on it though after driving it for a year, then bought my Challenger with the money and made about 3k on that. I loved my Challenger, but man I wish I would have kept that truck.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Let’s just say I had someone looking to steal my trailer and grill. He proceeded to walk to between others houses and snoop. I kept eyes on him in my car the entire time and took pictures. Police let him go so he comes back to my house flicking me off and almost hit my car. I won’t count on police for shit I have video evidence of him in my driveway snooping around my house. He literally would stop at every house and just look around it. Part of me wants to file a report or something so if this bastard comes back around him but if they don’t feel the need to take one neither do I. Old me would’ve handled it on my own but I realize that gets me nowhere.

Stay safe fellas!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I had the holy grail. A 98 quad cab short bed 12v Cummins 4x4 with the 5 speed manual. It had 73,000 original miles on it. I still kick the shit outta myself for selling it. I made 5k on it though after driving it for a year, then bought my Challenger with the money and made about 3k on that. I loved my Challenger, but man I wish I would have kept that truck.

That was a badass truck. Your triple black 5 series was pretty nice too.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Nah, but dibs when you decide to sell

I don't usually sell mags. In fact, I think you and Grunk are the only people that I have sold mags to. And those were plastic AR mags which I only bought to use with 300blk, that way I knew if it was a plastic mag it had 300blk in it. When I ditched 300blk I had no use for the mags since I generally only use either Okay Ind. or SureFeed GI mags in AR's.