BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
5 years....

Wow.

View attachment 76818

Viyan was one of the finest human beings I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.. Woman was a complete sweetheart, and absolute hell in a firefight.

View attachment 76819

Hard to believe its been 5 years since this picture about two weeks before she was killed. That's her cousin and her mother who came to visit her at our base. Her mother was so proud of her for taking time to learn English from me.

Another beautiful life tragically cut short....

Sehid Namir
REST IN PEACE

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Let friend borrow midlength AR (the beater stick) since his rifle was out getting the bbl chopped per his approved SBR stamp. Gives it back to me, pick it up by the muzzle and notice the birdcage unscrewing by hand......crush washer flipped backwards and birdcage loosely screwed on.

Wtf Bro. People let you borrow it don’t fuck with it. Had that thing dead on zeroed at 50y and now I have a crushed washer and a loose flash hider what a turd.

I guess he just wanted to “see” how his suppressor looked on my shit and thought I wouldn’t notice.

SCAR boy didn’t know how to install crush washer or that they’re a one time use

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Let friend borrow midlength AR (the beater stick) since his rifle was out getting the bbl chopped per his approved SBR stamp. Gives it back to me, pick it up by the muzzle and notice the birdcage unscrewing by hand......crush washer flipped backwards and birdcage loosely screwed on.

Wtf Bro. People let you borrow it don’t fuck with it. Had that thing dead on zeroed at 50y and now I have a crushed washer and a loose flash hider what a turd.

I guess he just wanted to “see” how his suppressor looked on my shit and thought I wouldn’t notice.

That's pretty fucked up

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

Damn! Time to re-zero :mad:

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome