Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Although I’m curious to see how far the zero is gonna be off. I’m going to reinstall the same birdcage on a fresh crush. I bet it’ll be pretty close. Anytime I jump between styles of muzzle devices, definitely hiders to brakes, I’ve always needed to re-zero. I’ve never taken a muzzle device off, then re-installed the same muzzle device and checked zero I don’t think

Science

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Because you are the only one here evidently, except their mothers of course, that believe they are capable of anything beyond two 8 hour
sessions a month of standing around with their hands in their pockets talking about what they do when they are not "drilling". During Desert Shield the GA Guard sent an infantry battalion to NTC to train up for some Desert Storm action. The whole deployment came and went and they never left FT Irwin......because they were as fucked as Hogan's Goat, lol. Sorry the GA Guard just ain't capable of filling your boogaloo dreams.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Because you are the only one here evidently, except their mothers of course, that believe they are capable of anything beyond two 8 hour
sessions a month of standing around with their hands in their pockets talking about what they do when they are not "drilling". During Desert Shield the GA Guard sent an infantry battalion to NTC to train up for some Desert Storm action. The whole deployment came and went and they never left FT Irwin......because they were as fucked as Hogan's Goat, lol. Sorry the GA Guard just ain't capable of filling your boogaloo dreams.
Literally the Nasty Girls are more of a danger to themselves than any of us
Damn, y’all are stomping some nuts!

:pound:

AB65761B-FDF1-4CD4-B428-DC385D2A712B.gif

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Although I’m curious to see how far the zero is gonna be off. I’m going to reinstall the same birdcage on a fresh crush. I bet it’ll be pretty close. Anytime I jump between styles of muzzle devices, definitely hiders to brakes, I’ve always needed to re-zero. I’ve never taken a muzzle device off, then re-installed the same muzzle device and checked zero I don’t think
I did that once with a M4, removed A2 FH, dicked around with a muzzle brake, reinstalled same A2 hider with new crush washer.......about a 6 inch windage shift at 100 meters! Elevation was GTG, but that windage was fooked.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

While that is probably true. Aviation flew circles around RA.
Flat top will back me up on that.