Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Man, that fucker is out of control!

I thought you locked it because that dipshit came in there spouting his nonsense about the ATF.

I should’ve known good old Dickhead Dank was up to his same old bullshit.
I would never lock a post.

I prefer to stir the shit pot and then come back and read it later.

Yeah.... That dude was an idiot.

Ooh I shipped an AR Lower to someone's door so the ATF is gonna come shoot my cats. What a Jackass

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I would never lock a post.

I prefer to stir the shit pot and then come back and read it later.

Yeah.... That dude was an idiot.

Ooh I shipped an AR Lower to someone's door so the ATF is gonna come shoot my cats. What a Jackass
I’m seriously surprised Dickhead DanK didn’t delete my comment. I was actually being NICE too.

What I wanted to post was....

“I have a feeling that you don’t know what you’re talking about”

91E71EDC-2E87-40CD-B43F-7D5CEC3B8425.png

But yeah, DanK can eat a dick.

I’ve never really had any beef with Ken. He’s hit me with a few points here and there over the years, but honestly most were well deserved. He has certainly never gone out of his way to go after me for every little thing like DanK has done for YEARS.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I’m seriously surprised Dickhead DanK didn’t delete my comment. I was actually being NICE too.

What I wanted to post was....

“I have a feeling that you don’t know what you’re talking about”

View attachment 76691

But yeah, DanK can eat a dick.

I’ve never really had any beef with Ken. He’s hit me with a few points here and there over the years, but honestly most were well deserved. He has certainly never gone out of his way to go after me for every little thing like DanK has done for YEARS.
We should auction off MOD for the night, you can ban whoever you like to get it out of your system, and then all is reversed the next day. ;)

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
The one that looks like the roof is about to come crashing down. Gotcha. Then there is the one down the street across from that Trap House car place that looks like it belongs in a 3rd world country, lol. I'm telling you man, go to Empire Package at the corner of Fayetteville Rd and Flat Shoals Rd. It'll be well worth driving the 5 minutes down the road from the one next to Zesto's. Go down Custer then turn left onto Bouldercrest and then take an immediate right to go onto Fayetteville Rd. You'll go through two stop signs, then across the bridge for I-20 and then it'll be on the right hand corner at the next light at Flat Shoals Rd.
Next time for sure. I know exactly where that is too.