• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Anybody have a spare leather sling keeper? Just the leather(or canvas is fine too) strap with the buckle on it. Anybody have a link to one? I've been looking for the last 30 minutes and so far I have two 40rd Romy mags, a BFPU Romy training mag with the lanyard loop welded under the front locking lug, and a cheese grater in my cart. I need to stop looking for a $5 sling keeper before it gets too expensive.
I've got a spare sling that has one on it I'm sure you could have..I'll have to check

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’ve noticed my CZ’s kick back more trash on me than my 19 by far when shooting suppressed. Only dislike. Not really any way to fix it on a handgun is there? My suppressed .300 shoots really clean how it’s dialed in right now atleast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes sense my canik feels like it’s throwing handfuls of sand into my face I have to wear eye pro.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Lol @BangBang your presence in my thead caused DanK to lock my post. Haha Haha

It's okay I appealed to Ken Ford. Ken takes a hard line but he is also very fair and willing to listen.

Fuck DanK
Man, that fucker is out of control!

I thought you locked it because that dipshit came in there spouting his nonsense about the ATF.

I should’ve known good old Dickhead Dank was up to his same old bullshit.