• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
We can put my suppressor on it too and see how it sounds and how much blowback comes outta that butt

I’ve noticed my CZ’s kick back more trash on me than my 19 by far when shooting suppressed. Only dislike. Not really any way to fix it on a handgun is there? My suppressed .300 shoots really clean how it’s dialed in right now atleast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Not sure what it's called but it's next to Zesto

The one that looks like the roof is about to come crashing down. Gotcha. Then there is the one down the street across from that Trap House car place that looks like it belongs in a 3rd world country, lol. I'm telling you man, go to Empire Package at the corner of Fayetteville Rd and Flat Shoals Rd. It'll be well worth driving the 5 minutes down the road from the one next to Zesto's. Go down Custer then turn left onto Bouldercrest and then take an immediate right to go onto Fayetteville Rd. You'll go through two stop signs, then across the bridge for I-20 and then it'll be on the right hand corner at the next light at Flat Shoals Rd.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Anybody have a spare leather sling keeper? Just the leather(or canvas is fine too) strap with the buckle on it. Anybody have a link to one? I've been looking for the last 30 minutes and so far I have two 40rd Romy mags, a BFPU Romy training mag with the lanyard loop welded under the front locking lug, and a cheese grater in my cart. I need to stop looking for a $5 sling keeper before it gets too expensive.