Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Anything Mega is pretty scarce these days. I’ll keep my eyes open for a rail. Are you needing the standard free float type or the proprietary “Megalithic” type?

I immediately jumped on a couple of the forged AR15 uppers. I haven’t seen those in stock anywhere in probably a year or more.

I need the proprietary one unfortunately. Appreciate you keeping an eye out for one! Awesome rifle. it's a shame they closed shop, good quality stuff!

Mega.jpg

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
The 6.7 after the first couple of years in service have been reliable. But I’ve already had DEF issues. I plan a delete when my extended warranty is over. (Why is my phone ringing?) the 7.3 was the best.
I don’t keep too much of an eye on newer cars/trucks and how they perform, the 6.7 last I checked seemed to be problematic, mostly w emissions related crap.if they ironed those issues out it could be a good truck

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Government stepped pretty hard on the Spanish Flu. I do not know about any wealth redistribution at that time, there may have been. Anyone know?
Been trying to research this coz I'm a history nerd. As far as I have been able to find out so far, there was not any appreciable gov $ redistribution. Lots of denial early on about how deadly it was. Of course, the gov was spending lots on WWI at the time. As more & more realized the health situation, public events were shut down & travel severely restricted. Lots of companies had to raise wages as people died & fewer workers were available. Crops literally rotted in the fields for lack of labor. Many companies went bankrupt. Economic productivity disappeared. Companies in health care made bank. So far, I've found nothing on gov redistribution of health care profits or limits on pricing. I'll post up if I find anything.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
The 6.7 after the first couple of years in service have been reliable. But I’ve already had DEF issues. I plan a delete when my extended warranty is over. (Why is my phone ringing?) the 7.3 was the best.

Good luck finding a shop that'll delete a diesel now. The EPA cracked down on that several months ago and started fining shops upwards of $1M if they do it anymore.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I need the proprietary one unfortunately. Appreciate you keeping an eye out for one! Awesome rifle. it's a shame they closed shop, good quality stuff!

View attachment 73487
That’s a sweet setup right there! I’ve got that same type of upper/rail combo on my Maten. Did Mega sell those proprietary rails separately? I thought you always had to buy the upper and rail together as a set? I may be mistaken though.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

The entire Govt can suck chode.
the fact that there are people going to parks and getting outside proves no one wants to be quarantined or Govt recommendations.
The fact that people are trying to get these idiot regulatory emissions equipment off their trucks proves no one wants those either. The Govt is the problem when they defy the will of the people

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The entire Govt can suck chode.
the fact that there are people going to parks and getting outside proves no one wants to be quarantined or Govt recommendations.
The fact that people are trying to get these idiot regulatory emissions equipment off their trucks proves no one wants those either. The Govt is the problem when they defy the will of the people
272463607a878b22e3f77fd592d0761a.gif

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Mornin' y'all. Hard to keep up with this thread since nobody here is working. Guess I should be thankful that I still have a job.

IMG_20200326_065422_339.jpg

Anyway, here's my contribution for today. Stock's a bit long, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Retired guy here had a test about a week and a half ago and it came back negative. Then the other day he was admitted and the Drs said he may or may not make it. Didn't live 24 hours. Might have been in his mid 60s maybe. Not sure what health issues he had but it was fast. The thing that gets me is the negative test one week earlier. That gives false hope to people. Just sad.

I saw the other day where diabetics weren't high risk for COVID and that guidance had changed. Worth looking into.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia

If you are serious about deleting you had better do it quick. EPA has been shutting tuners down left and right the past year. Saw another announce yesterday they are closing shop.

I was on the fence with my 6.7 cummins but I still have about 38K miles of warranty left and have and no issues at all with the truck (knock on wood).