Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
That’s a sweet setup right there! I’ve got that same type of upper/rail combo on my Maten. Did Mega sell those proprietary rails separately? I thought you always had to buy the upper and rail together as a set? I may be mistaken though.

Thanks!
You might be right now that I think about it? I don't think they did sell them separate? It's the only keymod rifle I have right now, everything else is mlok. Not a big deal but if I could find a MLOK I would be interested in picking it up or trading.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I've had it for about 10 years. If I wasn't lazy and stubborn, I could probably come off my meds. But I REALLY hate eating salad every day. Etc etc.

My cousin was on the verge of getting it. He changed his diet entirely, lost a bunch of weight and now is in the clear. Doctor couldn’t believe it.

my uncle used to drink like 2L of soda a day. Ate like garbage. He kinda did it to himself

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My cousin was on the verge of getting it. He changed his diet entirely, lost a bunch of weight and now is in the clear. Doctor couldn’t believe it.

my uncle used to drink like 2L of soda a day. Ate like garbage. He kinda did it to himself

I kept my carbs to about 30g a day for about 90 days and felt like total shit. Basically like keto. But my A1C fell from 12 something to 6.3. Then again that was with me still taking meds. But also not exercising. So IDK.

If I eat somewhat consciously and make decent decisions, my A1C is usually ~8

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
There are AR9's that were created to shoot 9mm.

My AR9 has NEVER EVER given me one malfunction/problem. You just have to not cheap out and buy the right parts. Over the years I've seen people complaining about reliability but using a vast array of parts ranging from bolts, buffers and springs. There is one secret to making them work... Don't be Cheap.

Buy a 9mm JP Bolt and Silent capture spring paired with a properly ramped barrel like Tros USA and call it a day. I also recommend QC10 for receiver sets.
My shit ain’t cheap boi, don’t come back in here after a year and try and gun shame us

C6E21B47-963A-462D-8BA8-6ABAE1363614.jpeg

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
I kept my carbs to about 30g a day for about 90 days and felt like total shit. Basically like keto. But my A1C fell from 12 something to 6.3. Then again that was with me still taking meds. But also not exercising. So IDK.

If I eat somewhat consciously and make decent decisions, my A1C is usually ~8
Mine is about the same. The dr always bitched about me being above 8. My A1C was over 15 when they caught it.