Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Went to Walmart earlier and stopped by the ammo case. They had 2 boxes of 325 Federal Auto Match .22LR. I asked a guy that works there if he could get somebody to get me some ammo. While we are waiting, he says to me "you know we only sell rifle ammo now, no handgun ammo, right? No 9mm, no .223." with an attitude. I tell him, "no, you have plenty of handgun ammo in there. I'm about to buy some .22LR and me and my 8-year-old are gonna shoot it out of his handgun." He says "yeah, but that's rifle ammunition." At this point I'm more annoyed than anything else. I reply to him, "No, .22 Long RIfle is the caliber, they have .22LR handguns, rifles, carbines, etc. and I used to have a .308 Pistol and you have .308 ammo in there. Just like they have 9mm rifles and .223 rifles, which you said was handgun ammo, and that particular caliber was meant to be shot out of a rifle anyway." At that point the guy with the key got there and that asshole walked away. After it was all said and done my girl thought that I overreacted. I don't really think so, but what do y'all think?

Oh, And here's my score after dealing with doofus...

20200322_125105.jpg

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Went to Walmart earlier and stopped by the ammo case. They had 2 boxes of 325 Federal Auto Match .22LR. I asked a guy that works there if he could get somebody to get me some ammo. While we are waiting, he says to me "you know we only sell rifle ammo now, no handgun ammo, right? No 9mm, no .223." with an attitude. I tell him, "no, you have plenty of handgun ammo in there. I'm about to buy some .22LR and me and my 8-year-old are gonna shoot it out of his handgun." He says "yeah, but that's rifle ammunition." At this point I'm more annoyed than anything else. I reply to him, "No, .22 Long RIfle is the caliber, they have .22LR handguns, rifles, carbines, etc. and I used to have a .308 Pistol and you have .308 ammo in there. Just like they have 9mm rifles and .223 rifles, which you said was handgun ammo, and that particular caliber was meant to be shot out of a rifle anyway." At that point the guy with the key got there and that asshole walked away. After it was all said and done my girl thought that I overreacted. I don't really think so, but what do y'all think?

View attachment 72838

I think you were easy on him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Went to Walmart earlier and stopped by the ammo case. They had 2 boxes of 325 Federal Auto Match .22LR. I asked a guy that works there if he could get somebody to get me some ammo. While we are waiting, he says to me "you know we only sell rifle ammo now, no handgun ammo, right? No 9mm, no .223." with an attitude. I tell him, "no, you have plenty of handgun ammo in there. I'm about to buy some .22LR and me and my 8-yesr-old are gonna shoot it out of his handgun." He says "yeah, but that's rifle ammunition." At this point I'm more annoyed than anything else. I reply to him, "No, .22 Long RIfle is the caliber, they have .22LR handguns, rifles, carbines, etc. and I used to have a .308 Pistol and you have .308 ammo in there. Just like they have 9mm rifles and .223 rifles, which you said was handgun ammo, and that particular caliber was meant to be shot out of a rifle anyway." At that point the guy with the key got there and that asshole walked away. After it was all said and done my girl thought that I overreacted. I don't really think so, but what do y'all think?

View attachment 72838

Meh, maybe he learned something, I say good on you

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

View attachment 72838

The customer usually knows more than the retail worker in most instances about the products

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
@Leadhoof which one do I need for a WASR UF?

Krebs did make a small number of underfolder safeties, and there might still be a few left. I'll check for ya tomorrow.

Believe it or not, gun stores are being considered essential during this "shelter at home" thing. Worst lockdown ever.