• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I survived a trip to see @Bigigloopt2 and @jimipanic

got home and my girl is in celebratory tears y’all. We’ve been flooded with stuff off of our baby registry. I don’t know you all by name (which I will correct) but we read through the notes and from the ones I could tell @Hayata @Jake @Grunk @anyone else who’s helped @mysteryshopperBryan thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to do that during these financially stressful period. You guys are salt of the earth people. Love y’all!! I Lysol’d the shit outta all yalls nasty shit.

Sanitized kissy face
There has been a whole secret PM going on about it for a week, lol. The alerts have blown up our email inboxes, aggravating the shit out of some.....And you know how Quincy @Fast306stang is with keeping secrets! I bet he's been dying inside a little bet every day, lol.

Tell your woman that more registry items are going to be coming in over the next week or so. Like Christmas every day! Life is good, it really is.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
There has been a whole secret PM going on about it for a week, lol. The alerts have blown up our email inboxes, aggravating the shit out of some.....And you know how Quincy @Fast306stang is with keeping secrets! I bet he's been dying inside a little bet every day, lol.

Tell your woman that more registry items are going to be coming in over the next week or so. Like Christmas every day! Life is good, it really is.
Cats out the bag, suppose to leave it in the bag and beat the shit outta of it

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Yep. Thanks @Old Skool for organizing everything! You da man.