• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I survived a trip to see @Bigigloopt2 and @jimipanic

got home and my girl is in celebratory tears y’all. We’ve been flooded with stuff off of our baby registry. I don’t know you all by name (which I will correct) but we read through the notes and from the ones I could tell @Hayata @Jake @Grunk @anyone else who’s helped @mysteryshopperBryan thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to do that during these financially stressful period. You guys are salt of the earth people. Love y’all!! I Lysol’d the shit outta all yalls nasty shit.

Sanitized kissy face

dats kalash klub man

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

got home and my girl is in celebratory tears y’all. We’ve been flooded with stuff off of our baby registry. I don’t know you all by name (which I will correct) but we read through the notes and from the ones I could tell @Hayata @Jake @Grunk @anyone else who’s helped @mysteryshopperBryan thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to do that during these financially stressful period. You guys are salt of the earth people. Love y’all!! I Lysol’d the shit outta all yalls nasty shit.

Sanitized kissy face

Had no idea. I would have sent some stuff.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Sanitized kissy face

If it's a boy you can name it Jake!

Seriously though man, y'all just worry about popping out a healthy baby. If you guys need anything else don't hesitate to say something.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Sanitized kissy face
Nothing better than happy tears

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Sanitized kissy face
You guys deserve it. Wish it could have been more. Though, if you're like me, if you get home & your woman's in tears you keep one foot out he door till you confirm it's happy crying. :bolt: