Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
My issue with everyone running out and buying a gun/ammo now because of the covid-19 scare is that all these fuckhats will have the firearm but absolutely no training and practice with it, which is probably worse than them being unarmed.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
well tore down the Sam7 today and had a first today. Was supposed to be an unfired Sam7 but taking it down had at least a couple mag fulls down range, now normally this would be something that would annoy me and i'd be a little bummed about, except in this situation im actaully happy because i was really debating shooting it if it was unfired but now i can just blast away guilt free!!!! to the property i go this weekend!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I survived a trip to see @Bigigloopt2 and @jimipanic

got home and my girl is in celebratory tears y’all. We’ve been flooded with stuff off of our baby registry. I don’t know you all by name (which I will correct) but we read through the notes and from the ones I could tell @Hayata @Jake @Grunk @anyone else who’s helped @mysteryshopperBryan thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to do that during these financially stressful period. You guys are salt of the earth people. Love y’all!! I Lysol’d the shit outta all yalls nasty shit.

Sanitized kissy face

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I survived a trip to see @Bigigloopt2 and @jimipanic

got home and my girl is in celebratory tears y’all. We’ve been flooded with stuff off of our baby registry. I don’t know you all by name (which I will correct) but we read through the notes and from the ones I could tell @Hayata @Jake @Grunk @anyone else who’s helped @mysteryshopperBryan thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to do that during these financially stressful period. You guys are salt of the earth people. Love y’all!! I Lysol’d the shit outta all yalls nasty shit.

Sanitized kissy face

Kalash Gang