• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My uncle was a fighter pilot in the AF.

He flew photo recon missions in Vietnam in a RF101 like this one.

1566258-large.jpg

He earned the Distinguished Flying Cross for his service.

He said when he was coming over his objective it was a bit frustrating because the gooks were shooting at him and all he could do was shoot their picture...

He was career AF and later transitioned into the F4's but didn't fly them in Vietnam.

He was buried with full military honors at the GA National Cemetery up in Canton a few years ago.

He was stationed at Kadena AFB in Japan during his Vietnam rotation and his wife bought him this pistol.

IMG_0790.JPG

He carried this .357 magnum instead of the whimpy .38spcl the air force issued him. When he passed none of his kids wanted the gun. Such a shame so I bought it. This old Ruger has probably flown higher and faster than any other Blackhawk pistol...

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
My uncle was a fighter pilot in the AF.

He flew photo recon missions in Vietnam in a RF101 like this one.

1566258-large.jpg

He earned the Distinguished Flying Cross for his service.

He said when he was coming over his objective it was a bit frustrating because the gooks were shooting at him and all he could do was shoot their picture...

He was career AF and later transitioned into the F4's but didn't fly them in Vietnam.

He was buried with full military honors at the GA National Cemetery up in Canton a few years ago.

He was stationed at Kadena AFB in Japan during his Vietnam rotation and his wife bought him this pistol.

View attachment 71434

He carried this .357 magnum instead of the whimpy .38spcl the air force issued him. When he passed none of his kids wanted the gun. Such a shame so I bought it. This old Ruger has probably flown higher and faster than any other Blackhawk pistol...

1584017964976.png

"ALONE UNARMED UNAFRAID".......the mantra of every Recon Pilot! WOW, what a great revolver with a storied history. I bet you are very proud to have that in your care!

I wore a patch like this on my flight suit once

1584017748524.png

Hard to tell from the pic, but it's a duck with a drink in his hand looking at bullet holes over his head, lol. Can't shoot back, might as well make fun of it.