• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
And, that's not directed at 3x or Goodbar.

I honestly have the highest hopes for you guys. 3x at your new job, and Goodbar, at your hopefully new job.

I just meant as a life lesson, interjected with some humor

Sometimes our situations are pretty good, its all just perspective.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
And, that's not directed at 3x or Goodbar.

I honestly have the highest hopes for you guys. 3x at your new job, and Goodbar, at your hopefully new job.

I just meant as a life lesson, interjected with some humor

Sometimes our situations are pretty good, its all just perspective.
Yes, more or less seeing what's on the table. Have a good friend who i use to work with and his father at this other company. He's good people and just trying to look out for me. Nothing is written in stone. Was looking to move around in the near future but this came out of no where. Have to weigh the options out if i get a offer. Still another company i want to to talk to just because they are right by the house and that is tempting to be close to home a lot

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
He’s doing the usual 1-2 on em. Buy it now, conform your order, select credit card then just leave the website and don’t comeback till you got cheddar then click complete purchase? And pay that ish. Just make sure you don’t miss the 5-7 business day time hack on paying but you can do it on day 7 and still not be in violation if you’re using a CC for instant