• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Those little bastards get mean as hell when they get cornered, neighbor had a Siberian Husky corner one in barn and it did a lot of damage to the husky before we took it out with some double-ought buck
Yeah, I won't lie and say I killed it with the first pellet (.22 cal), even though I did hit it in the head. Their brains are about the size of a pecan, so hitting that through all the fur and face isn't easy, especially since I was way too close for the scope that was mounted on the rifle.
He was definitely in a fighting mood, and my IDIOT dog was certainly willing to give it a go. First time I've been proud of that little son of a bitch. He shook free twice and went right back into the fight. Luckily he didn't get hurt at all. Must be because he needs a damn haircut worse than I do.

Finally, after I'd knocked him down to the floor a couple times, he turned his head away for just long enough that I got a shot at the brain stem. Point blank with that pellet might have killed me too.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Cleaned out the garage today. 20 Hungarian tanker mag pouches trashed. Those things still stink. Not one of my better purchases.

Yeah, I bought a pile of mag pouches when y'all first switched over, and one in particular has been a STANK THANG, even though I've washed it, dried it, put several types of stink remover/Lysol/vinegar/coffee through it to tame that smell - all to no avail. It's pretty bad.
So, I'm glad to hear I'm GTG on throwing it away, 'cause fuck it.