• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Fox in the hen house , Racoon, I hope it wasn't inside your house ?
Raccoon in the garage eating the cats’ food.
My son went out to the refrig in the garage to get a coke at 3am, left the door slightly cracked, didn’t see the raccoon - but my dog did.
And that’s when the fight started.

So kid tries to grab the dog, raccoon runs literally up the wall (in its panic forgot about the kitty door it had entered through) to the top of the garage door track. It’s hanging up there trying to find a way through the ceiling.
I’ve heard the racket and came running, but with the wrong gun for the situation.

Went back for the pellet gun.
4B7A401C-89D2-4A49-AE2F-F1B3A76E5C62.jpeg

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
My son went out to the refrig in the garage to get a coke at 3am, left the door slightly cracked, didn’t see the raccoon - but my dog did.

So kid tries to grab the dog, raccoon runs literally up the wall (in its panic forgot about the kitty door it had entered through) to the top of the garage door track. It’s hanging up there trying to find a way through the ceiling.
I’ve heard the racket and came running, but with the wrong gun for the situation.

View attachment 70852
But did you have your murder slipper on is the ?

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

View attachment 70852
Those little bastards get mean as hell when they get cornered, neighbor had a Siberian Husky corner one in barn and it did a lot of damage to the husky before we took it out with some double-ought buck

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
@gasouthsiderevolver I do, but only when at home. As I stated before, it just makes sense. Out in public, it's fair game bc it isn't me cleaning that toilet

Hahaha I guess you don’t have to worry about “spray and pray” using that technique. Just seems like too much work to me. Pulling pants all the way down, lowering the toilet seat, squating, standing up to ring out last drops, pulling pants back up.... maybe just me haha