• Total voters

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Not everyone is saying it to be helpful. I am doing so to be a jackass

I know why you are doing it. When it was first said, this is prime example. But no one here wanted “order” or easily searchable stuff.

I’m not saying this thread isn’t fun, but a lot of info gets lost with 5-700 post per day. Make sub forum(s) for info, keep this thread for bullshitting and good times.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I know why you are doing it. When it was first said, this is prime example. But no one here wanted “order” or easily searchable stuff.

I’m not saying this thread isn’t fun, but a lot of info gets lost with 5-700 post per day. Make sub forum(s) for info, keep this thread for bullshitting and good times.

Don't make us ban you

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
thats prob gonna be the hardest to find as it sold the least by far. An eagle talon or better an eclipse is going to be MUCH easier and cheaper to find and is the exact same car. Just swap your badges and call it a plymouth
I know...I've probably worked on, fucked in, and driven more DSMs than you've ever seen

I want a Laser

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I agree w all this. Although I would like to humbly assert that if you’re thinking of the verse in Timothy, nowhere in the Bible does it say money is the root of all evil, it does however say “the LOVE of money is the root of all evil”
I think evangelicals get a terrible idea stuck in their head that somehow profiting is bad. Rather than how or why a person profits.

(Catching up after the work day)

No, that wasn’t really what I was referring to.

On a slight side note regarding misreading bible stuff, it’s not “Thou shalt not KILL”, its “Thou shalt not commit murder”, an entirely different situation.
People misread stuff all the time, and sometimes it’s because it serves them better to do so. I try not to be one of those.

So I was really referencing Atlas Shrugged, and the popular belief (possibly based on your Timothy verse) about money being bad that is addressed thoroughly in that excellent book.