• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Businesses refusing to serve certain customers shouldn’t be forced to do so by the government, they should be driven out of business (or not) by the local customers who decide on their own whether or not to support that ideology. (Civil Rights Act)
Beyond that, the government forcing of businesses to have bathrooms they don’t agree with is tyranny. (Civil Rights Act)
Done privately, it’s fair.
Done using the police power of the government is absolutely wrong.

Free Market. Sink or swim.
Death to Crony Capitalism.

I don't believe we disagree. The state of the country is pretty sad.

The legal hammer that beat us into the shape we're in is largely traced back to the "Civil Rights Acts", which were supported by a bunch of do-gooders in churches.

The Law of unintended consequences being what it is, those same people get to watch their country turned upside down, private property means zero when the State tells you who you must do business with.

What amuses me are the folks that wring their hands about our state of affairs, and CONTINUE to advocate for the legal interference that stops Darwin from sorting us out.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Will you people stop trying to have a respectful and thought provoking conversation? Y'all are harshing my buzz

My upper lip smells like the midnight snack I enjoyed. AKs are awesome. Boog time is almost here. Ford 7.3s flatten pretty boi cars. Trump's ol lady pulled glory hole duty in Europe.

Is that better?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I don't believe we disagree. The state of the country is pretty sad.

The legal hammer that beat us into the shape we're in is largely traced back to the "Civil Rights Acts", which were supported by a bunch of do-gooders in churches.

The Law of unintended consequences being what it is, those same people get to watch their country turned upside down, private property means zero when the State tells you who you must do business with.

What amuses me are the folks that wring their hands about our state of affairs, and CONTINUE to advocate for the legal interference that stops Darwin from sorting us out.

Curious is this what you meant by this, The law of unintended consequences:

The law of unintended consequences, often cited but rarely defined, is that actions of people and of government have effects that are unanticipated or unintended.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
RABBIT DO NOT READ:

Curious is this what you meant by this, The law of unintended consequences:

The law of unintended consequences, often cited but rarely defined, is that actions of people and of government have effects that are unanticipated or unintended.

Yep. Those same dumb masses supported legislation that made them feel good. What they got was what you see today.

Unintended consequences.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
RABBIT DO NOT READ:

Yep. Those same dumb masses supported legislation that made them feel good. What they got was what you see today.

Unintended consequences.

*****RABBIT DO NOT READ:******

Thanks for clarifying that.
As I see it the left or what we call the left have always done this and oh yea lets not forget the right who does the same shit too.
The problem is Both parties do the same thng but rally support around "Feelings" so people can feel good about something without realizing that their freedoms are being eroded.
Just my .02 worth
Now back to @Rabbit2047 and Dick Pics.
90.jpg