• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
While I view this PC bullshit with the same disdain - it is NOT persecution.

Oklahoma had a big Ten Commandments statue at the capitol. Ok, no problem. Then the Devil worshippers sued for equal representation...Ok, that caused some wadded panties for sure.

So - at some point you either have State-endorsed religion and the symbols that go with it, or you allow all, or you allow none.
I'm for allowing none - everyone get treated equally. You want a monument to Baal in your yard, rock on. Just don't put it on taxpayer-funded grounds.

Persecution would be the State telling you you can't do what you want on PRIVATE property, or not allowing assembly, speech, etc....
I’m fine with all of that. Government shouldn’t be sponsoring any religion, and especially not with OUR money. The significance of the Ten Commandments is simply historical in my opinion, and as relevant as Hammurabi’s code. Neither should be placed on site with theft money.

What I’ve been unsuccessfully trying to say is that it’s the moral code we were founded on that is under attack, and that is being done privately as well as publicly.
Businesses refusing to serve certain customers shouldn’t be forced to do so by the government, they should be driven out of business (or not) by the local customers who decide on their own whether or not to support that ideology.
Beyond that, the government forcing of businesses to have bathrooms they don’t agree with is tyranny.
Done privately, it’s fair.
Done using the police power of the government is absolutely wrong.

Free Market. Sink or swim.
Death to Crony Capitalism.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Joke of the Day.

An elephant was walking through the jungle one day when suddenly he fell into a hole. "Help!" he yelled. A mouse heard his cry for help and came running. When the mouse finally made it to the elephant, the elephant said, "Please Mr. Mouse, if you save me I'll be your best friend forever." The mouse agreed, and told the elephant to wait just a second. The mouse came back in his corvette, tied a rope around the elephant, and pulled him out.

A few days later the mouse was walking through the jungle when all of a sudden, he fell into a hole. The mouse yelled for help, and soon that same elephant that he had saved just a few days earlier came to the rescue. The mouse said to the elephant, "Remember me? I'm that same mouse that saved you from a hole. Could you please help me?" The elephant agreed to help him. The elephant did not have a corvette so he just dropped his penis down in the hole. The mouse climbed up the elephant's penis and was safe.

The moral of a story, if you have a big dick, you don't need a corvette.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Joke of the Day.

An elephant was walking through the jungle one day when suddenly he fell into a hole. "Help!" he yelled. A mouse heard his cry for help and came running. When the mouse finally made it to the elephant, the elephant said, "Please Mr. Mouse, if you save me I'll be your best friend forever." The mouse agreed, and told the elephant to wait just a second. The mouse came back in his corvette, tied a rope around the elephant, and pulled him out.

A few days later the mouse was walking through the jungle when all of a sudden, he fell into a hole. The mouse yelled for help, and soon that same elephant that he had saved just a few days earlier came to the rescue. The mouse said to the elephant, "Remember me? I'm that same mouse that saved you from a hole. Could you please help me?" The elephant agreed to help him. The elephant did not have a corvette so he just dropped his penis down in the hole. The mouse climbed up the elephant's penis and was safe.

FA=Corvette *poke*

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Joke of the Day.

What's the difference between a porcupine and a corvette?

The pricks are on the outside of a porcupine