Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Funny side note. My dad almost died bc his gallbladder actually was infected. They said he wouldn't have made it if he waited one more day. This was back in the 80s. When they cut you across from one side to the other.

So I talked to my parents and asked if I could borrow the $2K so I could have it removed since I was in the hospital. I was in school and knew I was going to have a job shortly so I'd be able to pay it back. Nope.

Real talk. Kalash Gang would front that no problem.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I've found out anything I needed to know by either posting or PMing people that I know will have an answer. :noidea:

I see the pros and cons of a new subforum. I also understand why the OG V1 guys would feel a little bit leery about it too though.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Seriously though, given the seriousness of the situation I was blown away that they wouldn't loan it to me. They had it, it's not like they were going to go destitute to help me out.

Me and Julie were talking about it last night, I can't imagine a situation where we wouldn't front the money if our son was in the same situation. EVER.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I don’t recall you asking many questions about AKs
I don't know enough to even start asking questions. I've asked for a basic intro with pics & no one ever responded or it got buried. Having to dig backwards through the whole thread anytime I try to learn isn't very useful. That's why I stopped & just consider this a thread for cutting up & having a few laughs. It's great for that, but not great for starting from zero to learn about AKs.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Dats a old dog turd.....

These are old rabbit turds....

View attachment 66950

When I went to Wyoming to that huge ass ranch, I had to crawl under the mobile home that was on the property. It was literally covered in rabbit turds. NASTY! I've never seen so many rabbits in my life. You couldn't count them all. I counted 40 something one time and quit. They were playing leapfrog...one would run at another and the other one would jump over him.

They had a pair of working dogs. Border Collies. AWESOME dogs! Bullet was my buddy. Every night he'd sit with me and watch the stars and wildlife. So peaceful in the base of the mountains.

But every now and then he'd catch one of those rabbits and you couldn't get near him for 3 or 4 days, then he'd want to be my buddy again but he reeked of rotten roadkill and I'd be trying to shoo him away!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I don't know enough to even start asking questions. I've asked for a basic intro with pics & no one ever responded or it got buried. Having to dig backwards through the whole thread anytime I try to learn isn't very useful. That's why I stopped & just consider this a thread for cutting up & having a few laughs. It's great for that, but not great for starting from zero to learn about AKs.

See, I guess we see things differently. I never really thought of this as a thread for "starting from zero to learn about AK's." If that's the case, start a new thread and post a link here. I'm sure you'll have a ton of people post there to help.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Real talk though anybody go questions that get overlooked even several times try PM somebody you would expect to know and they’ll probably tell you either A what they know or B the reason no one is responding

How many of you PM me direct questions about KK shit or stuff overlooked and I absolutely respond and take the time to data dump everything I know AND direct you to the next member who may know more than myself?

If you feel ignored, make yourself louder. Drink a fucking BANG fucking smash some pussy light a cat shit stick and start PMng or posting demands on the thread for acknowledgment

This ain’t the Dewey decibels system government funded neighborhood public library

This IS the bar, with sick jokes, and weird shit, and disagreements etc but it’s a bar full of knowledgeable guys. So throw a rock at one of them get their attention and I KNOW they’ll help you .

When the next confused guy enters the fray, and asks a question you know then you can help him too.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I guess my whole thing is that people are trying to turn this thread into something that it's not and was never designed to be. That's just my opinion though as someone who has only been around a short while.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
See, I guess we see things differently. I never really thought of this as a thread for "starting from zero to learn about AK's." If that's the case, start a new thread and post a link here. I'm sure you'll have a ton of people post there to help.
When I brought up pulling certain topics out into other threads I was told I was being a "fucking ODT mod" and that this thread was the whole community and that other threads didn't exist. :pound:

It's all good. I'm not even the one that brought up a subforum. I know my place.