• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
If you really have a question, ask. I asked a million questions when I jumped in. These guys know the answer. @Balthaz asked questions about the AK74 recently and we steered him straight. V1 was a lot more Q/A than V2 is for sure but I think buying unknowns has tapered off. Gaige had questions about his VZ61 before he bought it also.

I’m actually planning a trip to Brunswick to rob him of said 61

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Will any ak grip screw work? The thumbhole stock screw won’t go in where it is recessed. I’m guessing that screw won’t work. Or do I need an actual Chinese grip screw?

View attachment 66894 View attachment 66895

1) STOP CHEWING YOUR FINGERNAILS. It's gross. You can get worms that way.

2) You can just turn down the diameter of your grip screw head to fit. Here's how:

a) Take a bit of electrical tape and wrap it several times around the bottom of the threads.
b) get a cordless drill, and insert the screw with the taped end into the chuck where you'd normally put a drill bit
c) find a decent file, and spinning the drill, use the file to shave down the outside of the screw head. Test it as you go.
d) once you're done, that outside edge will be shiny bright, so use your gas stove (or some cold blue) and some oil to reblue the sides of the screw.

BOOM.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Funny side note. My dad almost died bc his gallbladder actually was infected. They said he wouldn't have made it if he waited one more day. This was back in the 80s. When they cut you across from one side to the other.

So I talked to my parents and asked if I could borrow the $2K so I could have it removed since I was in the hospital. I was in school and knew I was going to have a job shortly so I'd be able to pay it back. Nope.

Wtf gif