• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Exactly! Except the pain is severe enough it's radiating to my back

It also makes your shit turn chalky and pale.

Sounds like you have at least one large stone that blocks the duct. There is a chance that the stone can become lodged and/or rupture the duct.

Everytime I had an attack (3-4 times a year) i knew what it was so i suffered through it. If i went 3 months without an attack, i knew it was a matter of time. Well after 5 years i finally had an attack that was bad enough i couldn't take another one. I'm not a pussy but that last one was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It holds bile which is super concentrated to break down fats. Like dairy and fried food. So when you eat that, the bladder contracts and pushes the bile through some ducts into your digestive tract. Someone can give a better more accurate description but that's the gist.

In my case I had stones that would block the duct. And when that happens you'll bloat up and feel like you have the worst case of constipation imaginable to the point of being nauseous and sweating. You'll be in a bunch of pain but it's a dull and vague pain, yet intense at the same time. Usually it will happen at night and wake you out of your sleep. And it lasts for 8-12 hours. But as soon as that stone moves, you'll instantly feel fine again but you'll be exhausted.

Now some ppl have sludge or small stones and those ppl experience different symptoms than me.

FUCK.

I knew what the gallbladder did, but didn't remember the symptoms.

And here I thought I was just really seriously so lactose intolerant that I couldn't even drink ALMOND milk anymore. I had sausage gravy the other day for breakfast and my day was fucking miserable.

FUCK. I'd better get that shit checked out.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
They have tests that can tell. But you should have some symptoms. Nausea for no reason, sharp pains in the abdomen...they'll usually check with an ultrasound first. Google Hida scan.
Nah I got no symptoms like y’all just was curious so I can be Alerted to stuff and have some rationale to fall back on. If not I start aggressively accusing people around me of poisoning me

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
FUCK.

I knew what the gallbladder did, but didn't remember the symptoms.

And here I thought I was just really seriously so lactose intolerant that I couldn't even drink ALMOND milk anymore. I had sausage gravy the other day for breakfast and my day was fucking miserable.

FUCK. I'd better get that shit checked out.

Common occurence?