• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I had my gallbladder removed basically under an emergency situation in 2010. They took it out through my belly button but I couldn't drive or wear jeans for a week. I understand mine is not the norm, but still it does happen. It could be because I knew I needed it removed for 5 years before I had a bad enough attack to decide I had enough.

With me, everything was great for awhile after the recovery. ..couple of weeks or months, I can't remember. Followed by about 6-7 or however many months of hell. After about a year, things started getting back normal. Close to 100 percent normal after a couple years. Still have issues if I eat badly.

Bruh I am in that boat now.... it's been 6 years since I was first told I needed it taken out. I don't like going under the knife.... I died during a routine surgery while in the Corps. Been kinda scared of going under the knife ever since.

Do you give you your gallbladder in a glass jar of formaldehyde to keep afterwards? That would be cool.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Wtf does a gallbladder do

It holds bile which is super concentrated to break down fats. Like dairy and fried food. So when you eat that, the bladder contracts and pushes the bile through some ducts into your digestive tract. Someone can give a better more accurate description but that's the gist.

In my case I had stones that would block the duct. And when that happens you'll bloat up and feel like you have the worst case of constipation imaginable to the point of being nauseous and sweating. You'll be in a bunch of pain but it's a dull and vague pain, yet intense at the same time. Usually it will happen at night and wake you out of your sleep. And it lasts for 8-12 hours. But as soon as that stone moves, you'll instantly feel fine again but you'll be exhausted.

Now some ppl have sludge or small stones and those ppl experience different symptoms than me.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
It holds bile which is super concentrated to break down fats. Like dairy and fried food. So when you eat that, the bladder contracts and pushes the bile through some ducts into your digestive tract. Someone can give a better more accurate description but that's the gist.

In my case I had stones that would block the duct. And when that happens you'll bloat up and feel like you have the worst case of constipation imaginable to the point of being nauseous and sweating. You'll be in a bunch of pain but it's a dull and vague pain, yet intense at the same time. Usually it will happen at night and wake you out of your sleep. And it lasts for 8-12 hours. But as soon as that stone moves, you'll instantly feel fine again but you'll be exhausted.

Now some ppl have sludge or small stones and those ppl experience different symptoms than me.

Exactly! Except the pain is severe enough it's radiating to my back

It also makes your shit turn chalky and pale.