Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Pretty much. I had Pizza for the first time tonight in MONTHS and I know I'm gonna pay twice for every delicious bite.

My first attack was after eating Italian with an app of mozzarella sticks and fried ravioli. And then whatever pasta I had afterwards. My phone was across the room and I remember crawling to it and calling 911. I was out of state and they kept me in the hospital for 3 days and didn't remove it. They wanted $2K cash up front and I was unemployed.

I remember waking up and looking at the analog clock on the wall (I didn't have a window) and not knowing if it was am or pm. All the Kill Bill movies were playing so everytime I woke up it was still Kill Bill on TV bc those movies are so long. It was like the worst Groundhog Day EVER.

And then they charged me $15K.

BTW, that "pay the hospital $50/month" is an old wive's tale. I paid a little to each bill and paid the small ones off, using money orders--NEVER EVER give them your card or bank info! Well after the 3rd month they sent it all to collections. "We can settle your $15K bill if you can pay us $5K today..." Really? I'd love to do that, but...

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
My first attack was after eating Italian with an app of mozzarella sticks and fried ravioli. And then whatever pasta I had afterwords. My phone was across the room and I remember crawling to it and calling 911. I was out of state and they kept me in the hospital for 3 days and didn't remove it. They wanted $2K cash up front and I was unemployed.

I remember waking up and looking at the analog clock on the wall (I didn't have a window) and not knowing if it was am or pm. All the Kill Bill movies were playing so everytime I woke up it was still Kill Bill on TV bc those movies are so long. It was like the worst Groundhog Day EVER.

BTW, that "pay the hospital $50/month" is an old wive's tale. I paid a little to each bill and paid the small ones off, using money orders--NEVER EVER give them your card or bank info! Well after the 3rd month they sent it all to collections. "We can settle your $15K bill if you can pay us $5K today..." Really? I'd love to do that, but...

Yup

Medicare costs are outrageous here.

In Iraq I had to have surgery for a hernia repair. Spent 2 days in the hospital. It cost me $310

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My first attack was after eating Italian with an app of mozzarella sticks and fried ravioli. And then whatever pasta I had afterwards. My phone was across the room and I remember crawling to it and calling 911. I was out of state and they kept me in the hospital for 3 days and didn't remove it. They wanted $2K cash up front and I was unemployed.

Well, maybe I'm not that bad off yet. It's just a day where I need to plan carefully where the shitter is in case I gotta sit down for a while and catch up on the posts here...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yup

Medicare costs are outrageous here.

In Iraq I had to have surgery for a hernia repair. Spent 2 days in the hospital. It cost me $310

Funny side note. My dad almost died bc his gallbladder actually was infected. They said he wouldn't have made it if he waited one more day. This was back in the 80s. When they cut you across from one side to the other.

So I talked to my parents and asked if I could borrow the $2K so I could have it removed since I was in the hospital. I was in school and knew I was going to have a job shortly so I'd be able to pay it back. Nope.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
How was the foot tattoo? That’s where my next one will be.

I’ve got my ribs fine and that wasn’t bad. Calf was my worst. I know everyone is different.
Calf is awful. Foot hurts like shit and it's tough to get the skin to hold ink. Worst part is the Achilles tendon. Not the worst though.