• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Maybe the angle? One of few Colt branded anything I own

That’s a Rogers Super Stock, mostly sold by Safariland, but also bought by Colt to put in some of their guns.
Before I knew that, I bought one for the first AR I built - mostly because it was cheaper than a MagPul, locks up tighter than a MOE, will fit either Mil-spec or Commercial tubes, and it wasn’t the same boring MOE that everyone else had at the time.
Still have it, and it’s still a great stock.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That’s a Rogers Super Stock, mostly sold by Safariland, but also bought by Colt to put in some of their guns.
Before I knew that, I bought one for the first AR I built - mostly because it was cheaper than a MagPul, locks up tighter than a MOE, will fit either Mil-spec or Commercial tubes, and it wasn’t the same boring MOE that everyone else had at the time.
Still have it, and it’s still a great stock.
Yup... Was like $30 or so and I grabbed one out of the bin. Saw the Colt logo on the pad and thought it was cool. I like it

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Coffee break the morning after Mexican... These are dangerous times.....

7 stalls, completely empty, I take position in the farthest bay, build my nest, take a seat......

Then some asshole charges in, COMPLETELY ignoring the rules of engagement, plops down in the stall right next to me, no nest or anything, engages his target with a heavy artillery barrage, then proceeds to make a phone call as he wraps it up.......

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

7 stalls, completely empty, I take position in the farthest bay, build my nest, take a seat......

Then some asshole charges in, COMPLETELY ignoring the rules of engagement, plops down in the stall right next to me, no nest or anything, engages his target with a heavy artillery barrage, then proceeds to make a phone call as he wraps it up.......

When you gotta go, you gotta go... A couple of weeks ago I was given no warning by my body, and had to take a poop that very second, thank God I was at the house.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Toilet condom is a must. That guy probably got AIDS