• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Coffee break the morning after Mexican... These are dangerous times.....

7 stalls, completely empty, I take position in the farthest bay, build my nest, take a seat......

Then some asshole charges in, COMPLETELY ignoring the rules of engagement, plops down in the stall right next to me, no nest or anything, engages his target with a heavy artillery barrage, then proceeds to make a phone call as he wraps it up.......

Worst caca manners ever

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Coffee break the morning after Mexican... These are dangerous times.....

7 stalls, completely empty, I take position in the farthest bay, build my nest, take a seat......

Then some asshole charges in, COMPLETELY ignoring the rules of engagement, plops down in the stall right next to me, no nest or anything, engages his target with a heavy artillery barrage, then proceeds to make a phone call as he wraps it up.......

Did you see the gif I posted earlier in the thread where someone popped a pin hole in the cap of a water bottle and squirted it on the shoe of the person in the next stall? Would have been a perfect opportunity lol

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Love the Subarus. Most popular car in Alaska.

There were tons of them in Colorado as well. They were very popular among the LGBTQ and granola hippy crowd. It was like their status symbol car to have. It was pretty comical how true that statement is. It was part of the "uniform" of that crowd. Had to own one to fit in. They are great in the snow though so I'll give them that.... Lol

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Did you see the gif I posted earlier in the thread where someone popped a pin hole in the cap of a water bottle and squirted it on the shoe of the person in the next stall? Would have been a perfect opportunity lol

This guy has a whole series of pranking people in public restrooms. Go to his channel and click on the "playlists" button...

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
There were tons of them in Colorado as well. They were very popular among the LGBTQ and granola hippy crowd. It was like their status symbol car to have. It was pretty comical how true that statement is. It was part of the "uniform" of that crowd. Had to own one to fit in. They are great in the snow though so I'll give them that.... Lol
My virtue signaling sister that lives in Denver has a Subaru

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yeah! I saw that! That was actually my very first thought!