Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Damn, I eat dinner and then decide to watch that documentary that @Rabbit2047 posted and now I'm 300 posts behind. I need a TLDR. I'll catch up on 30 or 40 posts, but 300 isn't happening.

BTW @Rabbit2047, that documentary was pretty badass. Seems like you've done a lot in your life. Kinda makes me wonder what the fuck I've been doing with myself these past 33 years, lol.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Damn, I eat dinner and then decide to watch that documentary that @Rabbit2047 posted and now I'm 300 posts behind. I need a TLDR. I'll catch up on 30 or 40 posts, but 300 isn't happening.

BTW @Rabbit2047, that documentary was pretty badass. Seems like you've done a lot in your life. Kinda makes me wonder what the fuck I've been doing with myself these past 33 years, lol.

Don't look at my life and compare it to yours.

I have seen the sunrise in Antarctica, and the Northern Lights from the Artic Circle. I have sat down to dine with royalty, and broken bread with the destitute, made a million dollars and pissed it all away, Broke heart's and had mine broken, been married, widowed, and divorced. I have been to over 100 different countries and I never have found what I have been looking for....

Happiness.

Doesn't mean a damn what you do in life as long as you find peace and happiness. I would trade all my adventures to be truly happy. And those that are.... I envy them.