• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Seems a lot of us dealt with the same bullshit when we were younger. Am I the only one who is actually surprised that the number is this high?

Nah. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Today's kids are the opposite end of the spectrum. No discipline at home. No respect for any sort of authority because they don't have consequences for their actions.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
All right guys, so far it's only Me and @cmshoot at the range on Friday... That'll be great because I'll get to learn a ton of cool shit for $30, but it'll suck if he has to cancel the range day due to lack of people showing the fuck up!!!!

I'd love too, but I have to drive to Ft. Knox, and I try to leave around lunchtime. So I would not have much trigger time... it really sucks for me since this range is literally just around the corner from my house.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Nah. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Today's kids are the opposite end of the spectrum. No discipline at home. No respect for any sort of authority because they don't have consequences for their actions.

Yeah, I see that too, everywhere I go. I'm actually surprised when I see someone discipline their kid and raise them right. THAT should be the norm and I should be surprised when I DON'T see it.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Belt, on the legs. No pants.

my old man is a solid dude and never hit me or my siblings barehanded. But damn I got the whippings I deserved
This. My old man spanked me, have a huge heart to heart before and after and why he had to do it because it was his job from God. Probably the best example of punishing I could ever imagine, and I turned into an absolute nightmare high school years until the military.