• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
So my opinion is going to be in the opposite direction on this then most.
My thought is they have some admin type reviewing old cases that have missing info and are just following up with people. And it's pretty easy for them to get your current contact info so that's nothing out of the ordinary. I doubt they found the gun, they are just trying to tie up old loose ends on paperwork. If they did find it they would have said something.

That's my 2c.
Got my hopes up for nothing basically, makes since but all the way from 2006. I bet they got a stack of aks there too

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yes unless you plan on any future type home brew or aftermarket stock then just SBR it. Either way form 1 is gonna be 200.00 since it’s a manufacturing stamp

If you just want forward grip and no option for future stock file form 1 to manufacture an AOW
thank you sir. Yeah it would just be a forward grip, no stocks available for those. the $5 dollar AOW charge is appealing

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
that is actually a green gas Maruzen KG-9 airsoft gun with a rare stock. I used to own one when I was like 16. They were made back in the 80s and 90s. Cool air guns

EDIT: but the real question I guess is, would that stock fit on a real KG-9, looks to be of good construction as they were made back in the day. Maruzen is of Japan origin. Hmmmmm

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
that is actually a green gas Maruzen KG-9 airsoft gun with a rare stock. I used to own one when I was like 16. They were made back in the 80s and 90s. Cool air guns

EDIT: but the real question I guess is, would that stock fit on a real KG-9, looks to be of good construction as they were made back in the day. Maruzen is of Japan origin. Hmmmmm
Bro Airsoft gets me all the time it’s crazy

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

There is a Dutch guy I follow on Instagram takes actual guns and turns them into airsoft guns... Really premium stuff. Realfakeguns is his handle on there

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Is there no factory stock that was ever made for one?
in short no. they did have a prototype stock made for the MP-9 which is shown in my profile pic (kinda) and that particular model was only demonstrated out of the states in single digit manufactured numbers. I believe the origin of the TEC-9 the MP-9 is from Sweden.

Not surprisingly the company INterdynamic of Sweden did not gain any contracts from Military/Police factions and the MP-9 died on the vine. However, the company Interdynamic USA was formed and the KG-9 hit the US streets coming out of Miami. George Kelgren (now owner of Kel-Tec) ran the company until it eventually dissolved after the ATF buttfucked them into submission - circa 1983-85 after the KG-9 and KG-99 were respectfully banned from sale due to the readiness they posed for full auto function. I could keep going if it interests you but that's the overall jist.

- I should note the KG-9 lasted from 1980 till 1981 after the ATF did a across the board ban on all open bolt firearms (I believe the ban went into effect mid 1982 if I remember correctly) of new manufacture, old ones were grandfathered in. The KG-99 came next but met its demise a couple years later. Not too many KG-9's out there in semi auto configuration. Only a forward grip was offered to the customer no stock.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
bc3f051e0a2346d6c4dfc5ba65391d12.jpg

Thanks AT, Babyface, & Q. I’m ready for an AK.
I’m thinking screw it and live like JDS. Which Arsenal would I want for a triangle stock side folder? Buy once, cry once eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk