3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Just don’t get butterfingers. Concrete might make a mess of those threads
Is that in reference to the phone I recently hurled across the parking garage at my office? If not, the only time my carry gun gets bumped around is when it falls on the ground in the QT restroom.
Finish the project
This is probably the most cost effective of the three.

Maybe buying ammo is about the same.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
and good god i guess its one of those kinda days where hte phone just wont stop with folks freaking out. I have come to determine about 60% of folks with PHD's are actually just fucking idiots who could stand school longer than others, im about to reach through the phone and start smacking them in the head, to mention every single on of them today has sounded straight outta korea or russia so thats made understanding them so much better.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
and good god i guess its one of those kinda days where hte phone just wont stop with folks freaking out. I have come to determine about 60% of folks with PHD's are actually just fucking idiots who could stand school longer than others, im about to reach through the phone and start smacking them in the head, to mention every single on of them today has sounded straight outta korea or russia so thats made understanding them so much better.
You rang? I was eating my raw bacon sandwich and drinking vodka. :pound: