• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
You rang? I was eating my raw bacon sandwich and drinking vodka. :pound:

man i dont even know if you would got anything outta these guys, they were BAD. im not sure exactly even where the hell they were from but i work with one guy born and raised in romania and one that was born and raised in bulgaria, neither of them are ever even close to as bad as these guys. The second half of the conversation amounted to just grunts when i kept asking him to repeat what the hell he was saying

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
man i dont even know if you would got anything outta these guys, they were BAD. im not sure exactly even where the hell they were from but i work with one guy born and raised in romania and one that was born and raised in bulgaria, neither of them are ever even close to as bad as these guys. The second half of the conversation amounted to just grunts when i kept asking him to repeat what the hell he was saying
I just breathe into the phone real heavy and don't say anything

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
and good god i guess its one of those kinda days where hte phone just wont stop with folks freaking out. I have come to determine about 60% of folks with PHD's are actually just fucking idiots who could stand school longer than others, im about to reach through the phone and start smacking them in the head, to mention every single on of them today has sounded straight outta korea or russia so thats made understanding them so much better.

My wife (has doctorate, been in medical field for 29 years) has said this exact thing many times. Stamina, not brilliance makes doctors. The really sharp ones are few, the rest just stuck it out.

You know what you call a guy that graduated last in medical school?

Doctor.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My wife (has doctorate, been in medical field for 29 years) has said this exact thing many times. Stamina, not brilliance makes doctors. The really sharp ones are few, the rest just stuck it out.

You know what you call a guy that graduated last in medical school?

Doctor.

My ENT surgeon is well liked and highly recommended but I can tell you from experience he SUCKS. If I'm gonna get my nose fixed RIGHT, I've got to go to Atlanta or another big city where the really good doctors are.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
You wanna know what's bad? "I" don't even have any problems really. What's wearing me down is the problems of others that I care about and can't do anything to change or help.
Way late to this conversation, but this is something you have to work at. There is literally nothing I can do to solve my wife's health issues. I can only try to make her more comfortable, spend time with her & love her. Same when my dad's Alzheimer's developed the last few years of his life. It's difficult. As Tom Waits says, "2 dead ends, but you still got to choose." What keeps me focused is to remember that my burden is nothing compared to the others. If my wife can endure the pain, weakness, brain fog & all the rest & still be a good person, then I can endure making sure she's not alone while she does it. I know it's not much @Fast306stang, but it's all I got.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Way late to this conversation, but this is something you have to work at. There is literally nothing I can do to solve my wife's health issues. I can only try to make her more comfortable, spend time with her & love her. Same when my dad's Alzheimer's developed the last few years of his life. It's difficult. As Tom Waits says, "2 dead ends, but you still got to choose." What keeps me focused is to remember that my burden is nothing compared to the others. If my wife can endure the pain, weakness, brain fog & all the rest & still be a good person, then I can endure making sure she's not alone while she does it. I know it's not much @Fast306stang, but it's all I got.

You speak the truth. I absolutely hate that you know it firsthand. :/

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

Good stuff @Grunk!

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
My ENT surgeon is well liked and highly recommended but I can tell you from experience he SUCKS. If I'm gonna get my nose fixed RIGHT, I've got to go to Atlanta or another big city where the really good doctors are.

I need to go back and have mine looked at again myself. Had surgery about 6 years ago but in the end it didn't help me much. I had mine done by an Army doctor at Ft Carson so I'm sure I got the best of the best Lol. With that said, medical care for tri-care referrals around here sucks even worse. I have not been impressed.