Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Good to know. I've never known much about AK variants. Owned and swapped a ton of them over the years (when they were cheap), but this Yugo underfolder is the first milled I've had. Probably won't be the last one. I guess I need to school myself so I can choose wisely.

You're in the right place. These guys know their shit. I on the other hand pretend to.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I have heard if you go back and forth like to your land in TN, you only have to fill out the form once a year, and just write the dates from January to December.

Anybody needs a vpn, I got you guys covered. Its smarter than me, but my buddy runs a few websites, he's a computer genius

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I have heard if you go back and forth like to your land in TN, you only have to fill out the form once a year, and just write the dates from January to December.

Anybody needs a vpn, I got you guys covered. Its smarter than me, but my buddy runs a few websites, he's a computer genius

Dank or Steve? You're a spy, aren't you?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Silencer owners aren't required to fill out the paperwork for crossing state lines with cans. ... For air travel, you still need to declare the silencer as a firearm even if you're not actually traveling with any guns. The silencer is legally considered a firearm and you can't take it into the secured areas of an airport.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
OK so when you said they don't have tritium sights, they also don't have the gas block shut off/grenade launcher sight, which is the whole purpose of the bulged trunnion?