• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Ok I thought that was only me for some reason.
Been carrying the same gun for 3 years now and there's maybe a little bit of slide wear on it, but that's it. I don't see anything I do damaging the crown or anything made of metal.
Just don’t get butterfingers. Concrete might make a mess of those threads

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Fact Check on this link: https://www.esilencers.com/process-transporting-nfa-item-across-state-lines/
Specifically: "First off, as long as its legal to own or possess a Suppressor in the state you are traveling to, then you will NOT have to get permission from the ATF to transport your Suppressors to that state. "

I own property in TN and would like to carry my cans legally up there and shoot. I've been told prior that I have to request permission every time, but from my research it looks like that only applies to MG's, SBR's, & AOW's. If that's the case cans, do not require notification to ATF correct?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Fact Check on this link: https://www.esilencers.com/process-transporting-nfa-item-across-state-lines/
Specifically: "First off, as long as its legal to own or possess a Suppressor in the state you are traveling to, then you will NOT have to get permission from the ATF to transport your Suppressors to that state. "

I own property in TN and would like to carry my cans legally up there and shoot. I've been told prior that I have to request permission every time, but from my research it looks like that only applies to MG's, SBR's, & AOW's. If that's the case cans, do not require notification to ATF correct?

That's interesting. I don't know the answer but I'm also curious about this bc certain, if not all, NFA items are illegal in some states.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Our natural tendencies are not always productive. I've found that thought can actually really help guide emotions. When you rationally realize that fretting over something you have zero control over is counterproductive you can help that emotion (some, of course, not fully).
Hmm...almost like the Stoics realized this a couple thousand years ago

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Correct

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I am having a hard time identifying this AK over there. Please post in the thread what you think it is. This effort helped so much last time. Thank you.

that one was actually fairly solid, he got it from me. Its a century build on a Nodak nds2 receiver. I only had it a short while but shot fine but i also didnt do any heavy digging into it to find all of the normal century screw ups.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It's the inevitable evolution of the 'fur baby' concept

I emphatically resist when people try to call my cats and dog my "kids", or say I'm their "Dad". NO. They're subcontractors. The cats were hired to keep the vermin away. The Dog is here purely out of charity - because if he were hired to keep bad guys away, I'd have to fire him immediately. He's the shittiest guard dog. Unless you're a Possum or Deer crossing the driveway at 0300, THEN he will wake the entire fucking HOUSE. Asshole.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
They are all different models of Yugos. It's be like asking if a Honda Civic is the DX, EX or Si and the owner saying "iunno, it's a Civic"

Good to know. I've never known much about AK variants. Owned and swapped a ton of them over the years (when they were cheap), but this Yugo underfolder is the first milled I've had. Probably won't be the last one. I guess I need to school myself so I can choose wisely.