• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
On a serious note. It’s good to be around guys with some of the same interest and views. I’ve met most of everyone in this thread and I haven’t got one bad impression yet. It’s good to have older gentlemen like yourself to chat with and give advice to a young grasshopper. Its hard for me to hang around people my age because we don’t have the same interest. I have no interest in drugs, slaying women, or partying. Although sometimes y’all make me broke, I still enjoy the company. If ya ever need anything hit PB up. Thank all of you for breaking that color barrier! Happy MLK day he would be so proud of this group of young men

I just felt this need to be said.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
On a serious note. It’s good to be around guys with some of the same interest and views. I’ve met most of everyone in this thread and I haven’t got one bad impression yet. It’s good to have older gentlemen like yourself to chat with and give advice to a young grasshopper. Its hard for me to hang around people my age because we don’t have the same interest. I have no interest in drugs, slaying women, or partying. Although sometimes y’all make me broke, I still enjoy the company. If ya ever need anything hit PB up. Thank all of you for breaking that color barrier! Happy MLK day he would be so proud of this group of young men

I just felt this need to be said.

If we ever meet in person you'll change your mind.

J/K - it's cool to see young folks like yourself that are squared away. Pretty sure MLK would hate us all, but that's a different topic.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Non-violence Hahahah

Non-violence has not been the trademark of communists, and MLK surely was. There have been plenty of good black men the American media could have made an icon, but they chose someone that furthered their cause.

I know, I know....but sacred cows do make the best hamburgers.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Mail call from stang!
e529142fed43d014e033e16772dde056.jpg

The Hungarian and East German are in Awesome Condition!

Last edited: