• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yeah it's pretty harsh on the nose and not as smooth as I was hoping. Not going to get another bottle. The Bulleit stuff that costs half as much is better.
Tried a weird brand the other day - “John Drew”, and it’s a rye. I’d gotten used to rye tasting kinda like a mixture between fresh bread and model airplane paint thinner, but this stuff is excellent. Buttery, with a touch of caramel, far too good to use in cocktails, so I haven’t. It’s not a widely distributed brand, so good luck finding any - but if you do see it, I highly recommend it!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Who the fuck puts ice or cold rocks in whiskey?
True.
I’ve got a few different types of Whiskey Rocks (including some 12ga stainless steel), and I’ve used each of them once. They don’t really cool down the whiskey very much, they’ll chip your teeth or the glass if you’re not careful (and you think I’m gonna be CAREFUL after the first few sips???) and it doesn’t enhance the experience to drink whiskey colder than room temp anyway.
If I’m having a whiskey that isn’t good enough to sip neat, then I’ll make an Old Fashioned out of it.