• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
On a serious note. It’s good to be around guys with some of the same interest and views. I’ve met most of everyone in this thread and I haven’t got one bad impression yet. It’s good to have older gentlemen like yourself to chat with and give advice to a young grasshopper. Its hard for me to hang around people my age because we don’t have the same interest. I have no interest in drugs, slaying women, or partying. Although sometimes y’all make me broke, I still enjoy the company. If ya ever need anything hit PB up. Thank all of you for breaking that color barrier! Happy MLK day he would be so proud of this group of young men

I just felt this need to be said.

You're a fine young man @Peanut Butter - we need more young men like you in the IIA community. Fudds like me and @Shemp gonna die off and your generation is going to need to pick up the slack. It was a pleasure meeting you at Crippen's church at the swap meet!

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
You're a fine young man @Peanut Butter - we need more young men like you in the IIA community. Fudds like me and @Shemp gonna die off and your generation is going to need to pick up the slack. It was a pleasure meeting you at Crippen's church at the swap meet!
pretty sure half of us are old fudds in this thread

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I may have the opportunity to buy a PSL - any of y'all have opinions on them? I'm pretty sure it's a shooter, comes with optic.

I've always loved PSL's - so sexy!

Finally bought one. Don't expect a sniper rifle. Thin barrel heats up and accuracy goes all over the place.

Haven't shot mine in forever.

Oh, and if you get one, don't shoot the heavy ammo. Stick to the 150 gr size. I've heard if you shoot heavier rounds you'll beat the gun to death.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
This popped up this morning if you need a dong set. Says "fair" condition so it may be a crap shoot? $59