3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Any new developments in VA besides emergency dec
Couple of people have been arrested and labeled neo-Nazis. They're making arrests ahead of time so they can paint anyone that shows up as a neo-Nazi.
Also, those that show up are only allowed to protest in a fenced off area after going through security. In other words, can protest for freedom from a metal cage after search and seizure by government authorities. This is my understanding of the situation.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Couple of people have been arrested and labeled neo-Nazis. They're making arrests ahead of time so they can paint anyone that shows up as a neo-Nazi.
Also, those that show up are only allowed to protest in a fenced off area after going through security. In other words, can protest for freedom from a metal cage after search and seizure by government authorities. This is my understanding of the situation.
MERICA.

what the fuck has happened to us...oh that's right 1871

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
First centerfire rifle I ever bought was a Yugo SKS for $90....back before the internet was remotely common I remember wondering if it was any good since it was cheap even then

First centerfire rifle I bought was a 30-06 742 Woodsmaster.
I bought 2 of them from K-Mart (in the 80's) for 149.00 each because they were priced wrong.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I don't think I've ever seen a wooden side folder. If you want one of those you'll probably have to build it yourself. That would be a pretty cool project though. I bet that if anybody could do it you could.
Yeah, maybe I could, but only with a bit of help.
I got to hang out with @noclevername on Tuesday, he showed me a ton of stuff on AKs, got to watch him do rivets on an AK, and then he went through mine and did some fine tuning. I thought it was smooth beforehand, but now I REALLY like it. Also he did a notch in my safety selector for BHO, so now my mods to this gun are complete!

He’s got a beautiful Yugo RPK kit that I’d love to see built into a 16” side folder.

He says he loves underfolders, especially after he took mine apart and we put it back together again. I think he wants to get rid of all of his side folder guns now.:bolt:

Thanks again @noclevername!!!!

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Yeah, maybe I could, but only with a bit of help.
I got to hang out with @noclevername on Tuesday, he showed me a ton of stuff on AKs, got to watch him do rivets on an AK, and then he went through mine and did some fine tuning. I thought it was smooth beforehand, but now I REALLY like it. Also he did a notch in my safety selector for BHO, so now my mods to this gun are complete!

He’s got a beautiful Yugo RPK kit that I’d love to see built into a 16” side folder.

He says he loves underfolders, especially after he took mine apart and we put it back together again. I think he wants to get rid of all of his side folder guns now.:bolt:

Thanks again @noclevername!!!!
I hate underfolders!!! sidefolders for the win!!
Had a good time hanging out with you on Tuesday

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
The frankfurt school

Dude we are honestly pretty fucked.
I think the long term outlook is overwhelmingly negative, but my job is also to consider worst possible outcomes all day.
People were fucked when the plague was everywhere.
People were fucked when the mongols came.
People were fucked in WWI and WWII.
People were fucked in Cambodia.
People were fucked in Turkey.
People were fucked in the USSR.
People are being fucked in Hong Kong.
People are being fucked in Venezuela.
The potential for fuckery seems to be now realized here. Maybe American exceptionalism is a thing and we're truly different from the rest of the world. I'm not sure.