Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sad, can't even remember my first center-fire rifle I bought...AR maybe?

O/U .223/12GA Savage. I thought it was kinda dumb since I don't hunt or anything. I think I was 15 or so so of course I wanted anything semi auto. They bring good money now, I'd really like to have another one just bc they're rare and bc of the memories. My brother had the .22lr/.410.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Best case and realistic are probably mutually exclusive outcomes.

Realistically, coverage is buried on purpose. Several individuals are arrested and labeled as neo-Nazis and that gets covered so it looks like everyone associated with protesting is a neo-Nazi. Governor Blackface calls everyone's bluff and VA turns into the east coast version of CA practically overnight. Legislation is passed and the NRA asks everyone for a bunch of money to litigate the constitutional overreaches of the legislation over the next 10 years as VA becomes even deeper blue. As it becomes deeper blue, residents of NoVA decide that taxes are too high and use their money to move to North Carolina and Kentucky to vote for the same stupid ideas that ruined VA. The people left in VA are left with a powerful centralized government that continues to thirst for power and goes further left on its own.

^Bingo. Saw this exact scenario unfold in Colorado. Californian's fled to Colorado to escape, Colorado became California.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
^Bingo. Saw this exact scenario unfold in Colorado. Californian's fled to Colorado to escape, Colorado became California.

Same thing happened in Nevada. Starting to happen in Idaho, Texas, and Arizona.

I think here we are seeing an influx of New Yorkers. They have practically turned Florida into South New York.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Nobody's been guillotined yet, so I don't think we're at that point. Hopefully it doesn't come to that point, but with how things are unfolding in VA, I am having trouble seeing how this ends well.
That's just because it's easier to completely destroy a person's life by unpersoning them than actually kill them. Actual murders would raise too many eyebrows

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The only time that's happened to me is when I've had food poisoning, and both times it was bbq pulled pork. Once in Wisconsin, and then less than a year later Williams brothers bbq about killed me. I haven't been back since.
That’s ANOTHER good reason to avoid Williams Brothers BBQ.
The other one is that their shit is dry, and mostly tasteless unless you put that crappy sauce on it.