Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I had very seriously considered getting this kit to remove the underfolder and then instead of doing the AR type stock I was going to drill a hole into an AK stock and pin it to the tube.
View attachment 63891

But after seeing THIS I'm thinking FUCK THAT. Those plates on the side of the rear trunnion are just WAY too Fugly for the wood stock to make up for.

Looks like I'll just have to keep an eye out for a wood stock sidefolder instead - Or maybe get a Yugo parts kit and build it into a sidefolder with a little help...

If you want a wood stock, just trade the underfolder for one with a wood stock. I've removed an underfolder and used that kit above to add a MFT Minimalist stock to a Yugo using this as inspiration:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Is it the FR-7 or the FR-8 that they recommend not shooting new commercial .308 loads out of? IIRC I read something a couple years ago that said that one of them couldn't handle the newer commercial .308 loads and recommended to only shoot old military surplus .308 ball ammo out of them.
The FR-7 is the small ring type that is sketchy. The 8 was originally 8mm, which is closer chamber pressure to 308

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
1. Up to Take Meds so I do not go off on stupid people.
2. Great day so far no swelling in my feet.
3. Bathroom Break every 1.5 hours (getting old sucks)
4. Plan day with wife while she is asleep (knowing it will change as soon as she wakes up).
5. Knowing today is BBQ Restaurant day for lunch Wooo Hooo looking forward to that.
6. Getting Mash ready to run through Gun Cleaner making machine.
So I have a Busy Day
Tomorrow will be just as fun as me and my son will be going to the gunshow.