Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
That's what I did. Looks like the M+M DIY went up a little in price. Think I paid $515 delivered for mine and had extra furniture laying around so didn't cost me anything extra to finish it off.

View attachment 63764
That looks great @J-P
That is screaming to be SBR'd
I also like the prongy flashy thing on the tip.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Ok. I just want to make sure it’s not the starter or something.

yes the mustang is running, but I’ve had it hooked to my truck for 10 minutes and my truck still won’t start. I’m hoping it’s just a battery problem

I can't see the vid on this computer but most times the Mustang is gonna need a bit higher rpm than idle to be able to jump the other vehicle.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I can't see the vid on this computer but most times the Mustang is gonna need a bit higher rpm than idle to be able to jump the other vehicle.
A while back we tried to jump it with the Maxima and it just wouldn’t. If it’s a battery issue I can get one Friday or Saturday I would just hate to buy a battery and it still won’t start

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
When I first started reading of the issue I was afraid the freaky neighbors did something to it!

How old is the battery? You're lucky to get 3 years out of an aftermarket one these days. Did it come with a warranty?

If there's any warranty left you can take it to where you bought it and get some credit. They will want to keep it overnight on a charger before they honor the warranty.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
When I first started reading of the issue I was afraid the freaky neighbors did something to it!

How old is the battery? You're lucky to get 3 years out of an aftermarket one these days. Did it come with a warranty?

If there's any warranty left you can take it to where you bought it and get some credit. They will want to keep it overnight on a charger before they honor the warranty.
This battery is definitely over three years old

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
That looks great @J-P
That is screaming to be SBR'd
I also like the prongy flashy thing on the tip.

Thanks. I was thinking at a minimum to cut it back and pin and weld the flash hider? The flash hider was something I got from Kyber customs but I don't see it on the site any more? It was called the AK3P 3-prong flash hider. They had them for $20.